2015 is winding down, friends. It’s been a big year for me. I drove 9,000+ miles, moved, got married, became a stepmom, walked away from a book deal and – most importantly – ate a crepe as wide as my shoulders.
We’ve got a really quiet holiday planned and I’m taking December 23rd – January 3rd off from the blogs, email, and client work. I’m going to Hygge like crazy and thaaaaat’s about it.
If you’re anything like me, you’ll spend the days following Christmas thinking about the coming year and how you’d like it to be different than the last. While I don’t really believe we to need to wait for a new year to start fresh, I embrace any opportunity for Big Plans! and New Goals!
To that end, I’ve rounded up a bunch of posts that might help you keep any resolutions you make for 2016. Have a lovely break and I’ll see you on January 3rd!
How to do (almost) anything in 2016
If you want to travel more in 2016
- Everything you need to know about planning a road trip
- How to live out of a suitcase – glamorously
- 9 free (or cheap) ways to have more fun while you travel
- How to enjoy travel + be a happy, laid back traveler
If you want stronger friendships in 2016
- How to be a better friend
- How to deal with terribly annoying people
- 14 ways to show your friends you love them
- How to make friends as an adult
If you want to be healthier in 2016
- How to feel great even if you stare at screens + sit all day
- 9 ways to love moving your body
- How to get serious about your health
- 23 ways to treat yo’ self without buying or eating anything
If you want to be smarter about money in 2016
- How to (at least start to) get your finances under control
- How to save money without hating your life
- You can choose to want less
- How to pay off your soul-crushing debt a lot faster
If you want a cuter living space in 2016
- How to fill your home with cheap, beautiful, interesting things from thrift stores (without becoming a hoarder)
- How to make your house cozy when it’s grey + horrible outside
- 7 cheap ways to update your space
- How to make your apartment look great on a budget
If you want a happier love life in 2016
- Surprising marriage advice … from divorced people
- How to find a partner who meets your needs
- How to get the love life you want
- How to get over a breakup
See you on January 4th, friends! Have a lovely Christmas and New Years!
photo by Ian Baldwin // cc
More fun, more free time, more $$
Join 15,000 others and get access to my library of free resources -
workbooks, checklists, and ebooks that will help you get what you want, love what you have, and have time for all of it.