Miracle Berries are gorgeous little numbers that produce a protein that makes sour food taste sweet for an hour or so. Crazy, right? I opted to buy Miracle Berry tablets rather than the actual berries – the tablets are heaps cheaper and keep longer than the berries. So then you can keep the extras in your purse and pop one before you head to that awful work potluck. Because hot dish will taste better if it’s sweet, right?
Now, I can’t say the Miracle Berries were directly responsible for the awesomeness of the remainder of the party, but maybe if you try them you, too, will find yourself:
- taking photos in which you recreate classic graduation poses
- taking a series of group shots that recreate the ANTM final photos where someone is eliminated each week
- taking photos wherein you pretend you’re all dinosaurs
- going to ridiculous college bars where everyone thinks you’re a bachelorette party because apparently it’s rare to see so many women who like each other in a group
- dancing joyfully to awful, awful Top 40s Pop and loving it
- befriending strange boys you see laying on a lawn, looking at stars
- introducing the boy who looks like Chris Isaak to your cutie single friend
- chatting about Bret Easton Ellis and low income housing policies at 1:30 am in a crowded bar
- being asked for your number by a poindexter-y blond lawyer who tells you he will take you to a play, that you can both secretly research it ahead of time and then try to impress each other with your knowledge of the theater.
Would you ever try Miracle Berries?