Know any Batman fans? They probably need this bookshelf.
Love this – Spaghetti squash: accepting it for what it is.
Starving and delusional, many people following the program gush, “It’s just like eating pasta! You can’t even tell the difference!” They’re wrong. It’s funny how we can totally lie to ourselves when we want to drop a dress size.
Somewhat related: the ultimate protein-packed ice cream sandwich.
Patterns + patterns = cute.
Always helpful. 8 ways to improve your presence
So sweet! This guy bought and moved into his grandparents’ home and found a way to renovate it to his taste without removing all its history.
Words I never thought I’d type: I think I want a jumper.
A million gorgeous travel photos for you to pore over.
Remember when flying was, like, fancy?
Some unsexy truth about quitting your job, leaving your marriage, making any huge changes.
Related: a two-week itinerary for Northern Spain.
Hilarious. This is the new game I’m going to force people to play at dinner parties.
I’m always trying to make impressive, high-concept desserts and this cake is next up.
Ha! Rachel Rabbit White’s ideas for celebrity fanfic are amazing.
* Lindsay Lohan is avoiding James Franco after an Awkward Threesome at the Chateau Marmont
* Jennifer Aniston is Crying on this Very Nice Dinner Date
* Winona Ryder gets drunk and Facebook chats her ex, Connor O’Berst
* Jake Gyllenhall’s Seemingly Uncontrollable Esoteric Thoughts During Sex
* Nicki Minaj has Lunch with the Friend that somehow always makes her feel Sexually Conservative
Some Yes and Yes posts you might have missed: Things that are annoying (unless you’re the one doing it), 5 travel apps/programs/products you probably don’t know about, Mini Travel Guide: Rwanda.