Tell us three reasons that you’re awesome.
1. I believe in the art of styletelling, a concept I have coined to represent the synthesis between personal style and storytelling.
2. I can eat and cook like no other.
3. And I like to keep it real.
What are you wearing right now, as you type this?
Zara Baroque Sweater, Zara faux leather jacket, Cult of Individuality waxed denim jeans, Hydrogen-1 shoes, Michael Kors gunmetal rose gold watch
What is the last item of clothing you bought?
Prada studded loafers from Barney’s New York (they have such incredible 60% off sales!)
What is the item of clothing you most covet at the moment?
Pretty much all of Hedi Slimane’s Saint Laurent SS13 menswear collection for its LA aesthetic with a NYC flair (the embodiment of me as an individual sartorialist).
Tell us about a favorite childhood memory about your clothes.
Seeing my dad suited up for all occasions – whether at a family gathering or simply being out and about. He’d never leave the door without a tailored blazer, fitted trousers and a pair of polished oxfords. I consider him my lifelong style icon.
What is your best thrifting score?
Believe it or not, eBay (specifically, E Drop-Off!)—I’ve purchased mint-condition pieces from Prada to Theory from them. It’s my best-kept secret!
Could you tell us your top three style tricks/DIYs?
1) Blazers, denim and leather jackets are part of my layering essentials. Focus on investing into quality, classic outerwear pieces that you can wear effortlessly and tirelessly. You never know when you need to transition into an elevated, nighttime look the moment you step out of the office!
2) KISS (Keep it simple, silly!). Take a moment and forget about the fashion trends and rules you’ve read in magazines and blogs. I am only interested in throwing and attending fun parties, not arm parties.