Photo Fun For All!

Friends! Have you ever gotten a chain letter? One of those ridiculous photocopied numbers, asking you to tuck a dollar/recipes/check into an envelope and send it on to the next person on the list? And if you do, you’ll become a millionaire! And if you don’t? Well, no soup for you, missy!

Allison had a fantastic idea – what about a photographic chain letter?!

Here’s how it works:

1) If you want to play along, enter your name and mailing address (don’t forget your country!) into this google doc.

2) I buy some disposable cameras

3) I take a picture of something that makes me happy

4) I send the camera to you

5) Within one week, you take a picture of something that makes you happy

6) You send it to the person on who’s next on the list that’s included in the package

7) All the cameras eventually make their way back to me, I develop the film and awesomeness ensues! And maybe even a flickr group!

Are you keen? If so, go plug your mailing address into that document!

Kerry

I'm SO IN. The fun part is that I have an FPO address, so the country in my mailing address is "USA", but I'm actually in Japan! I'm going to have to come up with something reeeeeeally Japanese to take a picture of. 😀

Karen Travels

This comment has nothing to do with this post, although I am thinking of I might want to participate!

Anyway, I just found your blog and WOWSER!!! I love it here. I am totally enthralled with your writings, your travels. I think I want to be you when I grow up (don't matter that I am a year older!) Can't wait to read more!

Karen

Lianne

that sounds like so much fun!! but can those who live in another country join?

leethroughthelens.blogspot.com

Barb

Love the idea of sharing photos, but admit that I don't get the appeal of mailing a camera around the world.
It be easier, faster, cheaper, if everyone posted a digital photo directly to a Flickr group.
Maybe just like instant gratification.

TurnToTheLeft

I am so fricken excited for this!

@Barb – but the point is that it's a CHAIN LETTER process. The point is to pass it on to someone else after you do whatever it says (in this case take a picture). It's more fun to get a package in the mail anyways.

Tara

Hey, I also want to say that I found your blog a while ago and find it inspiring! I'd love to join the mailing thing, but I live in Hong Kong(lovely place!). Would that be fine?

Nicole

This seems like a lot of fun. Can't wait to get the camera in the mail.

Also, now that you have my address, as tempting as it may be, don't steal my identity. Unless you plan to pay off some of my bills. In which case, by all means, go right ahead.

Amy

Done and done! Although I must admit to hitting enter after just my name, because Microsoft has ingrained it in me to do so. So you have my name twice! Don't you feel special?

And may I say: what a fab idea!

Helen

Done and done! Hooray!
I just need to find something to take a photo of (and hope no one minds posting to England).