- taking photos in which you recreate classic graduation poses
- taking a series of group shots that recreate the ANTM final photos where someone is eliminated each week
- taking photos wherein you pretend you’re all dinosaurs
- going to ridiculous college bars where everyone thinks you’re a bachelorette party because apparently it’s rare to see so many women who like each other in a group
- dancing joyfully to awful, awful Top 40s Pop and loving it
- befriending strange boys you see laying on a lawn, looking at stars
- introducing the boy who looks like Chris Isaak to your cutie single friend
- chatting about Bret Easton Ellis and low-income housing policies at 1:30 am in a crowded bar
- being asked for your number by a poindexter-y blond lawyer who tells you he will take you to a play, that you can both secretly research it ahead of time and then try to impress each other with your knowledge of the theater.
Would you ever try Miracle Berries?