Spending weeks poking around hot, interesting foreign cities.
Waking up when you’re ready (not when the alarm goes off).
Learning Thai well enough to negotiate the price of your motorcycle rental + order your curry how you like it.
Many of us fantasize about long-term travel but we don’t know where to start.
Managing all those visas, booking flights, saving money, dealing with your worldly belongings – it’s incredibly intimidating and totally overwhelming. So a lot of us don’t do it. We make excuses or make do with two week trips.
We can do better than that. Let’s make your travel dream happen.
I know how to travel long term because I’ve done it. Multiple times. On five separate occasions (!!!) I’ve sold everything I own and moved to a new country. If I can do it, so can you.
In fact, I really want you to do it which is why I wrote this book.
For $15 you get 12,000 words, 16 worksheets, a 60-minute podcast, 1-year plan to make your trip happen.
In 12,000 words we cover it all. Even better? There are 16 print-’em-out, fill-em-in worksheets that will help make this trip a reality and a 1-year breakdown of what you need to do and when.
- Where you should go
- What you should do when you get there
- How to get a leave of absence from your job (Failing that, how to increase the possibility of getting a job when you return)
- How to save money for your trip
- What to do with all your stuff
- How to deal with nervous parents or negative nay-sayers
- How to deal with financial issues while you’re traveling
- How to deal with medical issues while you’re traveling
- Getting visas
- How travel through non-English speaking countries
- Having an awesome time while you’re traveling
- Dealing with ‘real life’ once you get back
Just think! For less than the price of a Target sweater or an entree + drink you could start planning a life-changing, memory-making adventure. What are you waiting for?