Growing up without effing up. Yes, it's possible.
The Post-College Survival Kit! For $45 you get:
* 8 weeks of useful, engaging, helpful tips, info, and advice
* 30 worksheets that will help you whip your post-college life into shape
* Interviews with awesome, successful professionals who landed the jobs - and lives - they wanted
* 70% less post-graduation stress (okay, I made that up)
A few of the things we're covering!
* Internships: How To Get Over Being Relieved And Figure Out If It's Right
* Volunteering To Your Advantage
* Taming The Student Loan Beast: Loan Forgiveness Options
* Understanding Your Fancy Benefits Package
* Love At First Viewing: Finding Your Dream Apartment
* If It's Broke, Please Fix It: Dealing With Lame-O Landlords
* How To Live With Your Lover and Not Kill Them
* Funny, Smart, Cool: Creating A Great Group of Friends
* Dressing Professionally On A New Grad's Budget
* I Want To Get Married and He Doesn't!
Or you can check out the full syllabus here.
Nice things people have said about PCSK
Fantastic! I truly wish I had read this after college - it would have saved me so much time/money/stress - It'll steer you around bad debt, disrespectful flatmates, and love troubles!
- Halley G, 25
WELL DONE! I love this! I say all the time that I wish I could teach a class about these very things! I thought the money "stuff" was really easy to read and understand.
- Amy E., 26
Word of advice? Use that money from your student loan and purchase this because you might as well invest in something useful for a change! The post-college world seems daunting, but Sarah and her colleagues have been there and give helpful advice on what to expect, how to deal with life when it gives you lemons, and how to make tangible plans for the first years of the rest of your life. This is all achieved with the usual wit and charm we've come to expect from Sarah Von, making the transition to post-college life seem... dare I say, exciting?
- Rachelia, 22
- Rachelia, 22
The information was clear, helpful, and kept my attention - I wanted to read more. There are five instructors which makes it feel like you have your very own support system there to help you through making the transition from college to "the real world," cheering you on and pushing you towards success. The posts are entertaining and the worksheets provided help you actually use the information you read instead of just forgetting it. This course is definitely worth the investment!
- Nicole, grad student
In a fun, easy-to-follow format this course helps you create realistic goals. Instead of stressing you out about challenging issues, the lessons make post-college life seem manageable and even something to look forward too!
- Cara G., 26
Ready to grow up without effing up?
Once you purchase the course, you'll receive an automated email with the links and passwords to download the course immediately. So watch your spam folder!