for any amount of time, you probably know that Making The Lists and Accomplishing All The Things are practically my favorite hobbies. In addition to eating cheese, dressing animals in outfits and traveling the world.
Of course, I have a never-ending, constantly-evolving list of yearly goals, but since it’s a piece of notebook paper taped to the wall, it’s less than inspiring. And while I know the rest of the Internet loves nothing so much as aspirational Pinterest accounts and vision boards, that stuff just isn’t quite my style.
Enter: Wall O’ Goals.
Visually engaging. Reminder-ful. Cuter than notebook paper taped to the wall.
Here’s how I made it!
1. Shuffle through weheartit and find gorgeous images that match my goals.
2. In Picnik crop, resize and add text to my photos. I used Impact font in white, faded 13% because I’m nothing if not a total effing hipster.
3. Drop my edited images into a Google doc and print said document on cardstock.
4. Purchase adorably tiny bulldog clips.
5. Map out a grid on the wall, pound in some nails, hang goals.
6. Look at artfully arranged goals every day and start to actually accomplish them.
And! If you’re feeling really ambitious, once you’ve accomplished something you can write about the process on the back of the card and bind your finished cards into a little book. Lovely!
How do you stay on track with your goals?