We’ve established that I’m occasionally a greedy little hoarder of awesome. And since I created my own travel ebook/podcast it is perhaps not in my best professional interest to tell you about other awesome travel stuff.
Especially when it’s free.
But I am:
b) a lover of all thing free
I thought I would be remiss in my duty as your internet BFF if I didn’t tell you about the Indie Travel Podcast. You guys. It’s a wealth of useful, funny, great travel info from backpackers who’ve been everywhere. ever.
Each year on my birthday, I make a list of new things I want to try. Then I try them.
1. Take an adult ballet class
2. Try a sensory deprivation tank
3. Drive a jet ski
4. Go storm chasing
5. Take an overnight bike trip
6. Take a sailing class
7. Stay overnight on a houseboat
8. Make kombucha from scratch
9. Try paddleboarding
10. Take a curling lesson
11. Go Geocaching
12. Attempt to play Dungeons & Dragons
13. Bird watch
14. Take an aerial yoga class
15. Make lefse from scratch
16. Read Benjamin Franklin's autobiography
17. See 'All About Eve'
18. Make a frame-worthy watercolor
19. See the Bayfield ice caves
20. Eat Baked Alaska
Actions taken from the hyperlinks on this blog may yield commissions for Yes and Yes. All content copyrighted by Sarah von Bargen. All photos are embedded with links to the original source unless otherwise noted.