You guys? I felt a little bit like a Bond girl! Or a sexy, mysterious movie character. (Maybe I was casing the joint?) I felt like I was the grown up that I had always wanted to be – wearing a great dress, sitting in a gorgeous restaurant, eating amazing food.
If you’re keen to try eating in a swanky place by all by your cute self, here are my pointers for making it as awesome as humanly possible.
* Go on a week night – fewer couples and loud parties
* Wear something that you love and that makes you feel confident (it matters! trust me.)
* Try to sit in a booth, on the edge of the room (makes for better people watching)
* Go some place really nice – it’ll feel more like a special treat to yourself and less like a challenge to be endured
* Resist the urge to sit at the bar, bring a book or text on your phone. Get a glass of wine and relax!
Have you ever eaten at a really nice restaurant by yourself? Would you?
The Lexington was nice enough to comp my meal but that doesn’t change that fact that their food is fantastic, their waitstaff is lovely and the lighting is daaaang flattering
More fun, more free time, more $$
Join 15,000 others and get access to my library of free resources -
workbooks, checklists, and ebooks that will help you get what you want, love what you have, and have time for all of it.