I am trying very hard not to do the pre-birthday freak out. And in an effort to calm the eff down and enjoy my life as it is, I’m trying to undertake 30 new things over the next three months, before I turn 30 on August 29th.
I haven’t come up with 30 things yet. Here’s what I have so far:
1. Try one of those horned melon things
2. Go to a strippersize class
3. Try water skiing
4. Drink wine on a boat
5. Get a brazilian
6. Get my palms read
7. Read Twilight
8. Read a Harry Potter book
9. Go to the Scientology “Church” and, uh, see what that’s all about
10. Eat Ethiopian food
11. Engage in Guerrilla Gardening
12. Make sweet corn ice cream
13. Make beer cheese cupcakes with bacon frosting
14. Go to a drive-in movie
15. Eat dinner by myself in a decent restaurant, without a book
Do you guys have any ideas? I’m looking for things that cost under $50 and are doable in one day.
Also, I’d love it if you joined in the fun! I’ll be blogging about all these shenanigans and I’d be happy to include a link to any other bloggers who want to part take in 30 New Things!
So suggest away!