Each year on my birthday, I make a list of new things I want to try. Then I try them.
1. Take an adult ballet class
2. Go carless for one week
3.Drive a jet ski
4 Go storm chasing
5. Take an overnight bike trip
6. Take a sailing class
7. Stay overnight on a houseboat
8. Make kombucha from scratch
9. Try paddleboarding
10. Take a curling lesson
11. Go Geocaching
12. Attempt to play Dungeons & Dragons
13. Bird watch
14. Take an aerial yoga class
15. Make lefse from scratch
16. Read Benjamin Franklin's biography
17. See 'All About Eve' 18. Make a frame-worthy watercolor
19. See the Bayfield ice caves
20. Eat Baked Alaska
Actions taken from the hyperlinks on this blog may yield commissions for Yes and Yes. All content copyrighted by Sarah von Bargen. All photos are embedded with links to the original source unless otherwise noted.
More fun, more free time, more $$
Join 15,000 others and get access to my library of free resources - workbooks, checklists, and ebooks that will help you get what you want, love what you have, and have time for all of it.
Wonderful! Check your email for the library link + password and you can get started.